Magnasquids - B Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnasquids - B Cell

Magnasquids.com is down. Activate B cell. Proceed as planned.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CapnHowdy
Admin
CapnHowdy

Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition Empty
PostSubject: Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition   Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:34 am

Here's some extra credit, worth one XP.

For your character:

1. Describe a person who is important to your character.

2. Describe a place that is important to your character.

3. Describe a thing that is important to your character.

Note: Please use new items -- items you have not mentioned before in conversations/character biographies.

SV -- can you re-post yours?
Back to top Go down
https://ms-bcell.board-directory.net
squidmon2

squidmon2

PostSubject: Re: Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition   Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:18 am

1. Describe a person who is important to your character.
Cinderblock has a vague recollection of Joshua's parents, but he does remember him having a younger sister, Missy.
Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition Hit_girl_v1_by_xtian16-d3dk7r8
Playing in their tree-house, Missy accidentally slipped and fell from the latter, but before she hit the ground, she suddenly bounced up from mid air and landed safely on two feet. Missy seemed to have created a cushion of air for her to land on, almost levitating back to the ground. That same night, Joshua also discovered that for a few seconds he could project a small creature that could lift the television set with ease. They kept these new found abilities to themselves for almost a year but then the unexplained accident occurred putting Joshua in a coma. When Joshua's parents discovered his unconscious body, Missy was nowhere to be found and no one has seen her since.

2. Describe a place that is important to your character.
Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition Treehouse
The tree-house (nicknamed, Mission Control, by Joshua and Missy) has been rehabbed and additions have been made since it was built by Joshua's great grandfather. It has a sleeping quarters with a bunk bed, and a small couch in the living room with a 35" tube tv sitting on two soap boxes. It has no running water, but it does have a small outhouse and a mini kitchen with a small fridge and gas stove. Electricity is brought in from the nearby power lines. The tree-house stands 20 feet up an enormous old oak tree in the forest up the hill from the family's house. Motor City Supers news clippings cover the walls behind the television and painted on the south wall in yellow oils are the words "Makers make, dreamers dream".
Every day leading up to the accident, after school, Joshua and Missy secretly conducted experiments, honing their abilities, imagining being a super hero some day.

3. Describe a thing that is important to your character.
Teddy:
Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition Catphoto[img]http://img2-2.timeinc.net
Joshua's favorite stuffed animal is sitting next to him in the hospital bed. Teddy is a tattered 10 inch tall plush tan bear toy that was assumed to have been made by the Joshua's great grandmother since she was a gifted toy maker. Unfortunately, the great grandmother mysteriously vanished the day Teddy appeared. Joshua and Missy found it sitting on the table in their tree-house, coincidentally, the same day they discovered their powers.
Back to top Go down
CapnHowdy
Admin
CapnHowdy

PostSubject: Re: Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition   Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Good stuff!

But why is everyone in the family disappearing? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ms-bcell.board-directory.net
squidmon2

squidmon2

PostSubject: Re: Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition   Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Thats part of the mystery. I could fill in all the blanks... but I figured I'll leave them open for the GM to fill.
Back to top Go down
ex

PostSubject: Re: Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition   Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm sure the GM-JR. has all the ideas we will ever need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition   Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motor City Supers Extra Credit: Persons, Places, and Things: Hero Edition
Page 1 of 1